Applying for any kind of grant can be a tiring process. But with advancing technology, everything is possible and in the palm of your hand. Similarly, if you are trying to apply for the Sassa SRD R350 grant, then you can simply apply with the help of the official WhatsApp number. Have you ever applied before? The best thing about this grant is that you don’t need to step out of your home in order to initiate the Sassa application process. In order to get the grant you will have to provide some details to the government. There is an eligibility criterion set priorly for the beneficiaries.
The government will verify and only if the applicant has provided accurate information, the form will be considered. As this R350 Sassa grant was launched during the pandemic, there are no physical means apart from the electronic application procedures. Whether you are applying for the first time, reapplying, requesting reconsideration, or asking for the current status of the application, you will need to visit the online website or contact the official WhatsApp number that is given by the Sassa organization. I have brought to you Sassa WhatsApp Line For R350 Grants. Scroll down for details.
Sassa WhatsApp Line For R350 Grants
Applying for the Sassa R350 is a piece of cake. You can apply for the funding program quite easily via electronic application means. Initially, it was more focused on the application form on the online website, but now you can also opt for the WhatsApp means of application. Beneficiaries don’t have to apply each month but once you have applied, you will have to be assessed each month and after every three months you will need to verify the continuation of the one year grant plan which is remaining.
Application Of Sassa R350 Grant Via WhatsApp
Applicants can apply for the Sassa R350 Grant through WhatsApp number, via call center, Email, Unstructured Supplementary Service Data, or with the help of the official website of Sassa. Many individuals opt for WhatsApp as it is a more convenient method of interaction and responsiveness. You can go for any one of the above-listed means. If you are about to apply for the SRD grant, then you can use the official WhatsApp number. Here is the tried and tested procedure.
1. 082 046 8553 is the official number for Sassa R350, add the number, and send a message with your own personal WhatsApp number.
2. Once you get replied, send another message saying help.
3. The number will send you a number of options out of which you will have to select four in order to proceed with the application process for the SRD grant.
4. As a response to selecting the 4 options, a link to the unathi Sassa platform will be open.
5. Message SRD to the platform.
6. Now is the time to confirm who you are applying for.
7. Provide your personal details including your full name and Id number.
8. Later you will have to provide consent to the official authorities to verify all the details and your eligibility for the grant.
9. Once all the details are verified you will receive the grant each month through your bank account.
10. The grant will continue after inspection by the officials.
11. After every three months you will have to fill out a form saying whether you still need the grant or not.
How To Know That The Application Is Approved?
The initial steps of the application process, no matter from which means you have applied for the SRD grant, consist of asking for the number of the applicant. Authorities will contact the applicant through texting. If you are asked for your bank account number, then this indicates that your application is approved and you will soon receive the amount of the monthly grant which is 350 Rands. If you have not received the message within 60 days, then you can visit the official website or contact the official numbers to check the status of the application. If rejected, apply for reconsideration.
Check Sassa Srd status now:
Here I have brought to you the Sassa WhatsApp Line For R350 Grants which will help you in applying for the SRD grant in no time. The government has provided a convenient and time-saving procedure that neither requires complex data nor involves a tiring process. This grant has been extended till spring 2024, so applicants should apply quickly in order to get benefits from it.