What Does “SASSA SRD Reapplication Pending” Mean?
This article will help you to understand why your application wasn’t accepted and what changes you have to make before submitting the application again.
Reasons Why Your Sassa SRD 350 Grant Application Status is showing ‘Reapplication Pending’
The South African Social Security Agency (SASSA) has started to accept the SRD 350 Social Relief of Distress Grant applications for 2022. During this period a considerable number of desired applicants are facing the problem of ‘Reapplication pending’ when they apply for the SRD grant.
If you are facing the same problem while submitting the application or the application status is showing “reapplication pending,” here is what it means;
Incomplete Application: Your application lacks essential information or documentation, rendering it incomplete in the eyes of SASSA.
Non-Receipt of Initial Application: SASSA has not received your initial application, which is a fundamental requirement for processing.
Verification of Provided Details: Your provided personal information or documentation requires verification to ensure accuracy and eligibility.
Inaccurate Financial Information: You may have omitted or inaccurately provided details pertaining to your financial status, specifically your salary information.
Technical Obstacles or Slow Internet Connectivity: Technical issues or a slow internet connection can result in such inconveniences during the application process.
Pending means your application has not yet been approved, your details still need to be screened and verified first. Once approved, you will receive an SMS from SASSA requesting your banking details, then you will be paid.— SASSA (@OfficialSASSA) December 14, 2020
How do Resubmit an application for the SASSA ‘Reapplication Pending’ SRD 350 Grant?
The South African Social Security Agency (SASSA) has officially apologized to its valuable beneficiaries and desired enrollees for the ‘Reapplication pending’ inconvenience. Their administrative department has solved this matter. Along with this, they have explained the reasons for it. Use this method to resubmit your application. It will take only a few minutes to resolve this matter.
Follow these easy steps, If your SASSA SRD status continuously shows reapplication pending;
- Visit the SASSA SRD official website
- Search the Application for reconsideration.
- Submit your application again by clicking the option to apply for reconsideration.
- Provide your ID number and mobile number.
- Follow all instructions one by one to complete the recommendation application process.
SASSA has given the following more options as well for desired enrollees:
- Use this Email address to submit your application [email protected]
- WhatsApp Method: The Sassa has given its official Whatsapp number for the ease of applicants. Save this WhatsApp number to your contacts 082 046 8553.
- Fill up the correct information regarding your name, surname, and Identification number.
- Send a message to the above-mentioned number by using WhatsApp App.
- You will receive a response message from Sassa. The message will explain in detail the further steps.
- Follow all step by steps to complete the application.
Things You Must Know Before Applying For SASSA
To avoid the “reapplication pending” problem, you must know all the requirements of the SASSA application. We suggest you fill in the right information and fit in the eligibility criteria so your application processes smoothly. Here is the basic information you must fill in correctly to avoid the reapplication process.
Ensure that you have filled in the following information correctly.
- Name and Surname
- Identification number
- For refugee applicants, enter a refugee permit or a SASSA quad-7 number
- Contact Number/ Mobile Phone Number
- Bank account information (Bank account information is optional)
- Residential information and address where you are living right now
Wrapping It Up
Having trouble while applying to any program is entirely normal. The same happens with SASSA; it has released an official apology with detailed guidelines for reconsidering the application status.