The South African Social Security Agency provides financial help to deserving people by releasing funds. If you are an applicant of SASSA, then you will receive the payments on the specified days. If you want to be an applicant for SASSA, you must look for a grant you deserve. Make sure that you qualify for that grant. Afterward, you have to submit an application to SASSA. There are several methods of submitting SASSA grant applications. People are often confused about submitting their application for SASSA through Moya App (also popular as the SASSA App). This article will discuss the method of submitting a SASSA application through the Moya App.
What is Moya App SASSA? Can You Submit Your Application Through Moya App?
Moya App is a data-free chatting app that allows users unlimited texting, group chat, voice call, and video call without cost. You can see your SASSA application status, change payment options and appeal for reconsideration on this application. It’s the best way to manage SASSA SRD 350 grant payments.
People think they can submit their application through the Moya App, but it isn’t true. SASSA has clarified that Moya is not an app of SASSA. SASSA has also described ways to submit applications
Ways to Submit SASSA Application
- SASSA has described five channels to submit your SRD 350 grant application.
- You can access their official website.
- You can submit your SASSA application through their Whatsapp number. Their Whatsapp number is 082 046 8553.
- You can submit your SASSA application through their USSD helpline number. Their helpline number is 0800 601 011.
- You can also access the GovChat website.
- You can also submit your application through Facebook by going to the page of GovChat.
Moya App SASSA 350 SRD Grant Status – How to Check SASSA Application Through The Moya App
After submitting the application for SASSA SRD 350 grant, SASSA will verify your application in a timeframe of 7 days. If you follow the instructions below, you can easily see your SASSA application status.
- First of all, go to discovery and ensure that your mobile data or wifi is on.
- There is an option for a SASSA grant. Click on it. The app will redirect you to the website of SASSA.
- Scroll towards the button of SASSA SRD 350 check status. Then click on application status.
- They will ask for your ID number and cell phone number. Input the information that the portal has asked for. Make sure that you input the mobile number and ID number which you provided while applying for the application.
- In the end, click on the submit button. You will see your SASSA application status. If you are approved, you will start receiving payments soon.
Moya App SASSA Appeal – How to Appeal For Your Application Through The Moya App?
If the agency rejects your application for some reason, they will send you a letter in which they will provide the reason for rejection. They will give you an opportunity to appeal for that application. There is a specific period of 3 months to appeal for the application. You can appeal your application through the Moya app.
To appeal via the Moya app, follow the instructions stated below.
- First, install the Moya App; you can download this app from the Google Play Store or from the link given at the end of the article.
- Then open the app and scroll toward the reconsideration option. You will see the text “Click Here to Apply Online or Check Reconsideration” in the yellow button. Click on that button.
- Now they will ask you for your ID number and phone number. Input the required information and submit it.
- You will see the option of “Send Pin.” Click on it, and SASSA will send you the pin code on your mobile number. Input the pin code in the given box.
- Now you will see multiple options on your device’s screen. Choose the relevant option which matches the reason for the rejection of your SASSA application.
SASSA will put your application into reconsideration. They will take a week to check and verify your appeal. If SASSA approves your SRD 350 grant application, you will start receiving payments soon.
Moya App SASSA – How to Change Banking Details Through The Moya App?
You can also change your banking details through the Moya App by following the below steps.
- Just download the app and register on the app with your mobile phone number.
- After that, click on the discover tab.
- Then scroll down and find the button of “Money and Services.” Click on it and then click on SASSA relief.
- Now scroll down and select the tab with the text “Update Your Banking Details.”
- Input your ID and mobile phone number, and then click on the link to change your banking details.
- Follow the instructions in the link, and you will be able to change your SASSA banking details.
Moya App Download Link – How to Download The Moya App?
You can download the Moya app from the link: https://moya.app/.
How to Switch Your SASSA Payment Method Through The Moya App?
- First, download the Moya App and register your account.
- Go to Discovery.
- Then click on money and services.
- Afterward, go to SASSA relief and scroll toward Update your banking details.
- Enter your ID number and phone number. SASSA will send you an SMS with a link mentioned in the message. Click on the link, and then you will be able to switch your payment method.
You can also download this app from the Google Play Store and Huawei App Gallery.