SASSA beneficiaries can now collect their payments easily and quickly through the Pick n Pay method. If you are a beneficiary of one of the SASSA grants and have selected Pick n Pay as your payment method and want to know how to collect your grant money, then this article will answer all your questions.
You can receive your Sassa money through various payment methods, but if you wish to collect your Sassa grant at Pick n Pay, you need first to change your SRD payment method to Pick n Pay. Make the change and start collecting your SRD R350 grant money at Pick n Pay by following the steps mentioned below.
How to Collect R350 Grant at Pick n Pay?
- Once SASSA approves your application for the SRD R350 grant, you will get an SMS.
- The SMS contains your R350 collection point and the payment date.
- Visit any Pick n Pay store on a specific date with your ID and mobile phone number.
- Provide your ID and mobile phone number at the pay point to confirm the availability of your SRD R350 grant payment.
- Approve the USSD message on your mobile phone.
- Afterwards, the Pick n Pay store will deliver the SASSA R350 grant payment to you.
Important: It is not allowed to use another person’s cellphone number to collect the R350 grant payment at Pick n Pay. You can only use the cellphone number registered in your name, which you provided during the SASSA SRD R350 grant application process.
Don’t forget to take your cell phone containing the SMS of your R350 grant pay date at Pick n Pay.